FIRST-EVER LEXUS JET STARS IN SONY PICTURES’ MEN IN BLACK: INTERNATIONAL
With the red carpet premiere of Sony Pictures’ highly-anticipated Men in Black TM: International comes the world debut of the Lexus QZ 618 Galactic Enforcer jet — the first in the brand’s new jet-class fleet. Currently available only to MIB agents, it is powered by hybrid transformer technology. With the push of a button it morphs from a 2020 Lexus RC F sport coupe into the most powerful IFO (Identified Flying Object) ever engineered by Lexus. It is also the only Lexus available in the darkest black in the entire universe: Umbra Black1.
“The Lexus jet reflects the future of the Lexus brand – the far, far distant future,” said Lisa Materazzo, vice president of Lexus marketing. “With the most advanced alien-fighting technology, performance and sophisticated styling, it’s in a class of its own.”
In a top-secret exchange of knowledge with an alien partner, brokered by “the agency,” Lexus was able to secure Quasar Power Source2 Technology (QPST) that uses the power of the nearest Active Galactic Nucleus3 (AGN) to travel anywhere in the universe in seconds. Quasi-Stellar Objects4 (QSOs) are found in every galaxy that has a supermassive central black hole. So, all QPST-powered Lexus vehicles are named after black holes.5
Key jet features include:
- IGPS (Inter-Galactic Positioning System)
- Amazon Alexa* understands all seven trillion alien languages
- Gamma ray headlamps
- Infinite scaling technology
- Lexus’ very latest Quasar Power Source Technology (QPST)
- Propulsion system named after Black Hole TON 618
- 122 MPG (Millennia Per Gallon)
- Three driving modes: EcoDrive, SportDrive, QuantumDrive
- 0-60 in 0.0000000000001 nanoseconds
- Light-speed-matching capability
Comfort & Design
- Intergalactically sourced, ethically spawned Adorian leather
- Lexus’ latest transforming seats with a 31-point harnesses to accommodate every body type in the universe
- Lexus Safety System+ (LSS+) with available force field technology
- Styles & Packages
- Enforcer Package
- Everything you need to protect the earth from the scum of the universe
- Also available in six other colors, but naturally, Lexus recommends UmbraBlack
Lexus vehicles are the official fleet of Men in Black agents globally in the film. The 2020 Lexus RC F stars as the Men in Black agents’ vehicle of choice for their high velocity pursuits. The luxury sport coupe recently underwent an exciting change, making it faster, lighter and even more ready to transport the Men in Black as they save the universe.
“The Lexus RC F sports coupe and QZ 618 Galactic Enforcer jet provide the perfect vehicle for our team of Men in Black agents as they protect the galaxy,” said Jeffrey Godsick, EVP, Brand Management and Global Partnerships, Sony Pictures Motion Picture Group.
To learn more about the film, visit MENINBLACK.COM. Men in Black: International made its way to U.S. theaters on June 14.